During the increasing of adoption of Blockchain technology, we are facing with new problems, one of them is to accept payment with cryptocurrency if you have an E-Commerce. Araw is building an ecosystem for simplify the procedure for regular people, introducing the Araw Token. The mission is to combine the benefits of the E-Commerce and Payment industries thus provide end-to-end solutions for E-Commerce, Touch & Pay Cryptocurrency Card, Online Cryptocurrency Payment, and develop a reward system on the Ethereum Blockchain powered by the ARAW token. The goal is to be a part of everyone’s day-to-day online & in-store shopping without needing them to change their shopping behavior or understand the underlying complexity of the Blockchain technology.
These are the goals they want to reach:
- Araw Pay – Accept online payments simply;
- Araw touch and Pay card – Enabling in-store micropayments;
- Transparent – Transparent ecosystem;
- Adoption – Increase the ARAW token adoption;
- Unified Reward System – Enabled E-Commerce ecosystem;
- Plug & Play widget – Design and implement Araw Pay online widget;
- Cashback – Easily redeemable rewards;
- Ease of use – Intuitive user interfaces;
- Merchant adoption – Resource dedicated to merchant onboarding and support;
- Growth – Specific campaign management;
- End-to-end solutions – Provide end-to-end solutions for E-Commerce and marketplace;
- Self managed – A consumers driven floating ecosystem.
- Araw Idea Born.
- Prototype Araw Platform, Using Virtual Points Without Blockchain.
- Araw UK Ltd Company Headquartered in the London, UK.
- Araw Mobile Apps Launched in the UK Apple Store & Google Play store.
- Improved Digital Loyalty & Marketing Solution Released Customer Insight Dashboard.
- Deals and Offers Implemented PayPal & Stripe Payment Gateways Integrated in Mobile Apps.
- Araw Platform on the Ethereum Blockchain – MVP development.
- Araw Smart Contract & Liquidity Contract; Platform Security Audit; Whitelisting & Airdrop.
- The ARAW Token ICO Private & Public Sale; E-commerce Marketplace; Unified Reward System; Peer-to-Peer Transfer.
- Araw Mobile Wallet; Banking system integration; Crypto Exchanges Integration.
- Open API Platform; Araw Pay.
- Release Araw Platform in the UK; Araw Card Licensing Process.
Q3 & Q4 2019
- European Expansion; Araw Card – Touch & Pay Mobile Solution.
- USA Expansion.
- Asia Expansion.
Price: 1 ARAW = 0.01 USD
Soft cap: 2,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 25,000,000 USD
Whitelist/KYC: KYC & Whitelist
Restricted areas: USA
Are you scared to get scammed or lose your funds due to project failure after the ICO?
Buying with W12 https://w12.io/it/project-card/araw/ protects users from intentional SCAM or unintentional failure of projects, reduce risks and expenses, create transparency and trust between projects and token buyers.
As a competitor we can find Coingate.
- Coingate has a great team, starting from the CEO Dmitrijus Borisenka, he has 10+ years of experience in multiple ventures, he is involved in the blockchain field since 2012, they have also good developers. Araw’s team is quite good but I think they need more developers.
- The idea is great, let the merchants accept Bitcoin and other cryptos in the first step to spread cryptocurrencies.
- The MVP for Coingate is completed and the platform is already online and usable, for Araw, we have a beta MVP with random images just to let you try the platform, a lot of work has to be done.
- Araw token supply is 5,000,000,000 ARAW, Coingate has not done an ICO, so we don’t have a token supply, at least I can say that 5 billion tokens are very much.
I personally tried to accept cryptocurrency payments in an E-Commerce, it’s not simple at all, furthermore most of the clients don’t know nothing about cryptocurrencies and they are scared when they see messages like “we accept Bitcoin” they think it’s a scam website. Creating an eco-system to simplify the procedure and let pay people with cryptocurrency even if they don’t know nothing about it, will be a game changer.
What I like
- Clear roadmap +2
- Good Idea +1
- Good vision +1
What I dislike
- Bad MVP -1
- Not complete team -1
Araw receives a Tokeninvestoronline.com rating of 2 out of 5
- White paper: https://arawtoken.io/assets/araw_whitepaper.pdf?v1.8
- Website: https://arawtoken.io/
- Telegram: https://t.me/ArawTokenOfficial
By Michele Costa