BitSong is a new music platform built using the Ethereum blockchain and the IPFS distributed file-system; it will be dedicated to musicians and listeners, solving one of the major problems related to the world of music. Problems that a musician who wants to emerge knows very well, the current music streaming companies do as intermediaries between advertisers and producers; they point to solve this “modus operandi” with this innovative decentralized music streaming platform.
How does it work?
- The user will get paid for the “User Attention”;
- The producer will receive incomes in real time;
- The advertiser will be able to optimize the campaign after assessing the report results.
On the BitSong platform you will be able to produce songs where an advertiser can attach advertisements enabling the users it access it from any device. For each advertisement listened, the artist and the listener will get up to 90% of the profits invested by the advertiser, with the chance to receive donations from fans for the artists’ next album.
What you can do with Bitsong
- Upload new songs and create your own music channel;
- Sell your songs, listen to them and get donations;
- Support the artist by making a donation through the BTSG tokens;
- Earn BTSG token during your plays;
- Listen to your songs on any TV, Smartphone or PC;
- Sponsor your business or your songs in full autonomy.
Artists Collaborating with Bitsong
- NICOLA FASANO – International Dj & Producer
- MOSSEL – International Dj & Producer
- ADAM CLAY – SINGER
- AHMET KILIC – International Dj & Producer
- ALEX GUESTA – International Dj & Producer
- MAURIZIO NARI – International Dj & Producer
- KATTY Q – International Dj & Producer
- JEAN MARIE – International Dj & Producer
- TAKAHIRO YOSHIHIRA – International Dj & Producer
- MBP – International Dj & Producer
- TADEO FERNANDEZ – International Dj & Producer
- REDOXX – International Dj & Producer
- CRIMINAL SOUNDS – International Dj & Producer
- JORGE LEON – International Dj & Producer
- DJ BEE – International Dj & Producer
- GIAN NOBILEE – International Dj & Producer
- MALCOLM PISANI – Singer
- CHRIS NINE & MC LUKE S – International Dj & Producer
- MORGANJ – International Dj & Producer
- Launch of the BitSong.io website
End of January 2018 – AIRDROP
- BitSong token (BTSG) airdrop through Telegram
10th of May – Bitsong Ltd was born!
- The first official headquarter in Malta was born!
14th of May – PRE-ICO 40% BONUS
- 20,000,000 tokens will be on pre-sale to determine the price of the ICO with a 40% bonus.
21th of May 2018 – PRE-ICO 30% BONUS
- 15,000,000 tokens will be on pre-sale to determine the price of the ICO with a 30% bonus.
28th of May 2018 – PRE-ICO 20% BONUS
- 10,000,000 tokens will be on pre-sale to determine the price of the ICO with a 20% bonus.
11th of June 2018 – PRE-ICO 10% BONUS
- 5,000,000 tokens will be on pre-sale to determine the price of the ICO with a 10% bonus.
10th of August 2018 – INITIAL COIN OFFERING
- 47% of the tokens will be distribuited to solve the capital issue.
Q3 & Q4 2018
- Opening of the first office in Malta, recruitment of other personnel necessary for the development of the project
Q1 & Q2 2019
- Launch of the Alpha version of the BitSong platform (including mobile app)
Q3 & Q4 2019
- New partnerships in the international arena and the start of the contest dedicated to the artists. New platform features including TV support, artist statistics, users and advertisers. Stabilization of the platform, new features and start of the creation of our blockchain.
- The whole year will be dedicated to the creation and stabilization of the blockchain, including the support related to the licenses. Partnership with new car manufacturers and TV stations.
- Token: BTSG
- Platform: Ethereum
- Type: ERC20
- Pre-ICO price: 1 BTSG = 0.044 USD
- Price in ICO: 1 BTSG = 0.062 USD
- Tokens for sale: 452,500,000
- Min. investment: 0.01 ETH
- Accepting: ETH
- Distributed in ICO: 50%
- Soft cap: 3,000,000 USD
- Hard cap: 25,000,000 USD
Competitors and comparisons
The space has quite different competitors with blockchain and non-blockchain related projects, we will consider those two: Musicoin and Voise.
The team has music background and different artists are already collaborating with the project, in complete opposite with the other two platforms, where the team is not available (Musicoin) or is very small and with no music background (Voise).
The idea is not unique, but it is the rewarding system for the listeners, which you cannot find in the other two competitors, who just point to cut the middleman between the musicians and listeners.
No MVP for Bitsong since nothing is available on the official website, for the other two platforms there is an already beta product available but the adoption and music variety is quite scares.
The supply for Bitsong and Musicoin is around 1 Bil. Tokens each, voice has a lower one around 770 Mil.
The good thing in Bitsong is that all the unsold tokens will be burned, opening the possibility of less supply and more speculative vantages for investors.
- The team is experienced in the field required -> +2
- Paying the listeners is a great feature -> +2
- Any good or noticeable competitor around in the space, especially with such features -> +1
- The partnerships are not very notable or well followed artists -> -1
Bitsong could really disrupt the music but this environment is already very crowded and the competition is massive. Decentralize the music industry is a very good idea since we know how can be difficult for artists get traction and have visibility in this highly competitive space where they’re on the mercy of the producers, who have always the last word and way too much power. The team has music background and there are already many artists collaborating with the project. In order to say if this project will have success we have to see its adoption, by users and especially by artists, only then we can say something more concrete. The user rewards for their “attention” could be the feature, which can increase the chances of adoption ad consequent success.
Tokeninvestoronline.com Rating 4/5
- Website: https://bitsong.io/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@BitSongOfficial
- BitcoinTalks: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2850943
- Telegram: https://t.me/bitsongofficial
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bitsong/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitsong/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitSongOfficial
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitSongOfficial/
By Marco Di Maio