What is Humancoin (HUMA)?
Humancoin (HUMA) is a blockchain project that aims to combine philanthropy, cryptocurrency markets, and retail e-commerce. The platform is fuelled by the mined HUMA token and the Proof of Charity mining protocol. This allows the project to scale thousands of times.
The charity sector is plagued by many problems, the main one being the low-level of the technology used. It is not uncommon for potential donors to change their mind at the last second due to reasons such as:
- Doubt – not being sure whether the funds will actually reach those for whom they’re intended on time and in entirety as there is no international organization that officially coordinates and evaluates the work of charities;
- Complexity – cross-border payments might become threatened by the regulatory agencies’ rules that don’t care whether you’re paying for goods or donating for charity:
- Token Distribution – a lot of people don’t see how their donation will change the situation for the targeted recipients, therefore withholding their money from charities.
Humancoin (HUMA) plans to resolve these problems with the help of the blockchain integration into three sectors: e-commerce, charity, and the crypto industry. This will solve the trust issue by providing transparency, traceability, and security in the process.
Token recipients will be incentivized to hold the HUMA tokens for a long time, waiting for the best opportunity to use them in partner loyalty programs. In a wider sense, the Humancoin token will engage a large number of new cryptocurrency users from a range of loyalty programs around the world, providing a long-term, stable demand for tokens.
Donors will be able to quickly make donations worldwide, monitor their expenditure online, and receive benefits from the platform’s partners. The unification of e-commerce and cryptocurrency will also lead to an increase in the number of donors. The platform’s partners will include large online stores, service businesses, gaming industries, airlines, crypto exchanges, international corporations, and others.
The team behind this revolutionary project consists of quite a few talented professionals, including CEO Giles Gailer, a digital entrepreneur with a background in international strategic business development, CMO Kate Bublik, a digital marketing professional well-versed in implementation and development of digital strategies and IT solutions worldwide, as well as expert advisors.
Read more about the team and advisors at https://www.humancoin.net/#team
Community Around Humancoin (HUMA):
- Telegram: 9,092 members;
- Twitter: 15.2K followers;
- Facebook: 7,796 followers;
- Medium: 4.5K followers.
The team is active on its social media channels and Medium blog, and some of their recent posts include:
- The e-commerce market is growing at an ever-increasing pace.
- Final Humancoin Bancor quiz with super bonuses!
- Pre-ICO Token Sale Start Date: July 1, 2018
- Pre-ICO Token Sale End Date: August 15, 2018
- Main Token Sale Start Date: September 15, 2018
- Main Token Sale End Date: November 1, 2018
- Token Symbol: HUMA
- Total Token Supply: 6,000,000,000 HUMA
- Total Tokens Offered: 3,055,000,000 HUMA
- Token Sale Price: 1 HUMA = $0.01 USD
- Hard Cap: $26,000,000 USD
- Soft Cap: $6,000,000 USD
- Blockchain Used: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Token Type: Utility
Although Humancoin explicitly states that they are not going to compete with the existing blockchain solutions in the charity industry, there are nevertheless some similar projects worth mentioning, such as TRESARO and GoHelpFund.
- TRESARO is a fully decentralized marketplace which, just like Humancoin, combines e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity into one platform. People can sell whatever they want on TRESARO while at the same time helping charities and crowdfunding initiatives by donating a percentage of their native tokens’ profit. However, TRESARO also offers a protocol for global charity/crowdfunding ratings, feedback, escrow, and arbitration. Unlike TRESARO, Humancoin offers loyalty programs with their partners.
- GoHelpFund is a distributed platform powered by the Amazon Web Services infrastructure and Ethereum blockchain which allows people to donate for various charitable causes. However, unlike Humancoin, GoHelpFund is focused on the concept of fundraising.
Humancoin has a noble cause and detailed plan on how to implement its platform for this cause. To achieve this, the company has gathered a powerful team of expert professionals that have put a lot of effort into thinking out the entire platform, done some great work on the marketing, and presented all the details clearly in their whitepaper and website, leaving no question unasked.
Instead of competing with existing models, Humancoin wants to build partnerships with them. To its users, it offers immense possibilities in the form of exchanging tokens for points, coupons, airline miles, discounts, bonuses, you name it.
If the team keeps up with the good work, this project has the chance to take off and become one of the largest charity organizations in the world.
- Website: https://www.humancoin.net/
- Whitepaper: http://docs.humancoin.net/HumanCoin_whitepaper_en.pdf
- Telegram: https://t.me/HumancoinChannel
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/humancoinnet
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Humancoinnet/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@humancoinnet
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/humancoinnet
- BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469466
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS1GlmbfnzwarRd46xi-7yQ
- GitHub: https://github.com/Humancoinnet/humancoinICO
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/humancoinnet/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/humancoin-net/
By Sead Fadilpasic