What is Insight Chain?
Insight Chain is a decentralized Research Ecosystem Chain based on Blockchain technology. They aim to reinvent the financial order in the Blockchain space and to make it in a way Wall street order did it. Insight Chain main goal is to integrate companies, analyst, media and investors with Blockchain technology by making a decentralized platform on which it will be possible to share information, review, index, and to trade with data.
There are currently more than 2500 cryptocurrency projects. Among them, there is a lot of blockchain project that offers false and fraudulent information which makes difficult for investors to analyze them objectively. There are a lot of investors that lose a lot of money by investing in these kinds of projects.
Also, companies, have a problem in finding a proper objective analyst to audit, analyze and interpret their project channels.
Insight chain introduces a fraud prevention system to prevent fraud-users from leaving false data.
Users who have leaves a fraud data are punished by losing its INB tokens while those users who always leave well-researched data will stay rewarded with INB tokens.
To prevent data frauds, Insight Chain will also have an authentication system means that all companies, media, investors, and analyst of this platform must pass real-name authentication.
- Decentralized Data trading system – Users could directly trade with data such as company research task, analyst research, tasks and analyst reports using INB for trading without the middleman.
- Social system – This feature will allow users to chat and communicate in order to establish a good relationship.
- News and Information module – All investors get information about the blockchain industry through news module. Information module will be used to get ICO information, airdrop information, and information about trading on exchanges.
- Company disclosure – In this module companies disclose the latest information of the company, company progress, financial status, etc.
- Cryptocurrency research module – This module is giving all related information about companies, prices, indexes, analysis reports and ranking and integrates all information related to cryptocurrency to help investors make a good decision.
- Ranking system – is used by the analyst to upgrade themselves through user review, company review and system review.
As of 13/12/2018, the price of INB Token is somewhere around $0.25 USD (-1.20%) with a market capitalization of $42,383,961 USD and a daily volume of $1,557,005 USD.
ATH price of INB was $0.55 USD on 8/8/2018. ATH market cap was $65,885,687 USD on 11/12/2018.
INB Token can be bought only at two exchanges like DragonEX and OEX at the moment.
- Ticker: INB
- Circulating supply: 165,915,913 INB
- Maximum supply: 10,000,000,000 INB
- Token standard: ERC20
- Telegram: 649 members
- Twitter: 220 followers
- Facebook: 110 followers
- BiYong: 35.101 members
- Q1 2018 – Prepare the POC of production and complete the development of Minimum Viable Product.
- Q2 2018 – The β-version will be tested and released. The decentralized trade is realized based on Ethereum.
- Q4 2018 – Complete the systematic ecology: required functions of information sharing, interactive consultation, evaluation index, and data trading.
- Q1 2019 – Complete the test and development of public blockchain.
- Q2 2019 – All data like trading, research, review, and index will be saved on the public blockchain.
- Q4 2019 – Build the concept of review and index in Insight Chain and become the industrial standard.
The team consists of 7 members.
- Lisa Yang is CEO of Insight Chain, she holds a Bachelor in Statistic from Fuzhou University and has 10 years of experience in market research and data analysis.
- Lifeng Liu is CSO of Insight Chain and a CEO of Ipsos in China. Liu Holds a Ph.D. In communications at Peking University.
- Jason Ji is CTO of Insight Chain. Jason holds a Master degree of Aeronautic and Astronautics at Beijing University.
He has 10 years of experience working as a full stack developer. Jason worked for big companies such as Samsung and Teradata.
For more info about the team and advisory board check Here
Insight network is building a decentralized application on top of the EOS blockchain for the exchange of data in a fast and secure way. Users will be able to trade with data in an anonymously by using smart contract technology.
Mosaic is a decentralized market intelligence network that aims to build the platform where it would be possible to trade with data in an easy and efficient way.
Insight Chain is a project with an interesting idea and a big community (mostly Chinese), but there are no news or information translated for no-Chinese people.
On 1 June 2018, their marketing team organized 50mill INB Airdrop in which participants could get free $20 in INB tokens for registering and downloading Insight App. If they want to make a Wall Street-like financial order in the blockchain domain, it is important that their marketing team keep promoting this project worldwide.
Insight Chain uses Ethereum Blockchain for transactions, but In the future, they plan to launch EOS based blockchain which is faster than Ethereum and support horizontal scaling. This project is in its early phase of development and only after they launch their own public blockchain which according to their roadmap is set to happen in 1Q 2019 we can further comment.
- Website: http://www.insightchain.io/?lang=en_US
- Telegram: https://t.me/InsightChain
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/InsightChain
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Insight-Chain-210150206429393
- BiYong: https://0.plus/#/InsightChain_CN
By Nikola Radojkovic
Nikola is a cryptocurrency enthusiast, writer and researcher. He has been actively involved in cryptocurrency since 2013, primarily as investor and researcher. He’s been worked as news editor at rs.cointelegraph.com for over a year; as a ghostwriter, he wrote a plethora of well-researched articles on ICOs/STOs for his clients. He helped his clients grasp the full potential of Blockchain technology, and help them raise funds for their startups.